Thursday, October 31, 2019

CHANGE OF PLANS ... AGAIN.

Changes of my plans has become a constant for me.
I left my niece and nephew's on Monday the 23rd on my way to Arkansas. I spent the night in Sikeston, MO. The next morning while driving to West Palins, MO, to turn south, I noticed what I thot was a mosquito bite had turned red about the size of quarter and was hard in the middle with red streaks going out from it. I found that there was a VAMedical Center in West Plains, a small one but still well staffed. No determination as what bit me but gave me antibiotics. I was told that if I saw any change in the spot to get to an ER or urgent care.
Had been planning on heading south to Jonesborfo, AR, to meet, after 10plus gears, a former boss turned good friend. From there to Clarksville, AR, to my alma mater to visit with Coach Lonnie and Levada Qualls. From there to Ft Smith to meet a nierce, or is a second niece I'd never met.
But no, God changed my plans and I headed straight West to Fayetteville, AR., to the large VAMC.
More on my next post. Just know that God was in this change of plans.

No comments: