Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED

This is a call for intercessor prayer warriors and you know who you are. Sox Place and staff have been continually under satanic attack. A new attack just happened a few minutes ago, but I am not at liberty to write what it is.  We are in need of prayer, not only today but on a continual basis.
Would you pray first about being a member of a group that I am going to call WARRIORS ON THE WALL.  You will commit to daily praying for Sox Place and  Staff. You will get regular updates on needs and answered prayer from me.  Many of the prayer requests will be of a confidential nature, not to be shared with others.
Let me know if you want to be a part of this commited group of prayer warriors.  email at troy@soxplace.com  or  skypilottroy@yahoo.com   Your name will not be shared with anyone except possibily the other Warriors.

"I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me (us) will turn out for my (our) deliverance.' Philippians 1:19
"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you (us) will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus ." Philippinas 1:6

Your Brother in Christ
Troy

1 comment:

Beau said...

Hi Pastor Troy, I havent talked to you in a while but have been praying for you in my prayers. I know God knows what needs to be said and prayed through. Just know that I listen to God's call for people to be prayed for and I know he will deliver those who need his power. God be with you and bless you always in Jesus name. Amen