Monday, September 2, 2019

HERE WE GO AGAIN




I left Roan Mtn State Park and headed toward the ARK Encounter once again. I had to see that ship again. After that, I headed up to Indiana to see my nephew and niece, Ryan and Jeni Satchell.

Oh, Yeah, on the way to Tennessee I passed this one-room school in Michigan that was still operating into the '60s.

Forgot to mention that while at Roan Mtn, I met Keith and Jean Smith, who told me about a ministry that involves people who are on the road, traveling the country like what I am doing. It's called Campers On Mission. They travel around to places that need help with projects, churches with building projects, fairs, evangelism, etc, etc. It's all voluntary but parking places are provided with electrical hookups and water and a meal a day. I submitted my application and it has been accepted and  passed along to two state leadership. I'll soon be writing about projects I'm on. Maybe this is why God sent me on the road.

Along the way, I've been helped along with gifts of cabinets, carpeting, and now my nephew put an RV refrigerator that works on propane and/or electrical in my bus with gas lines, etc, now working on some electrical. Ryan is so talented and so ready to give me his knowledge and time. I have been blessed beyond measure. God is good and He is good all the time!!







Dad showing the kids how it is done.

Sunrise on the farm.

Until next time may God shower you with His blessings and love and grace.

No comments: