Sunday, September 1, 2019



















STILL ON THE MOVE ...

I stopped in Kentucky to see the ARK. It's called The Ark Encounter or Experience. I'm here to tell you that it is an experience. Words kind of escape me to describe what I experienced there. I've been aboard some large Navy ships but I wanted to go on board the first large ship.I have never doubted the biblical account of Noah, the ark or the worldwide flood. This experience showed me proof geologically, practically, and other ways of the Flood. I'm considering going back up to it when I leave Tennessee next Sunday. I'll post some photos. At least I hope I uploaded them. I was sure I had taken a lot more than are showing up.

I left the Ark and proceeded south to Tennessee. I survived Jellico Pass! I'd been warned about pressing my bus to hard up thru there but it did not overheat. I made it to Roan Mountain State Park and was amazed at the beauty and peacefulness of this park. So much so that I  kept extending my stay thru this coming Sunday. At $21 a  night I save money by not being on the road. I estimate that I save at least $60+ a day by not driving. So, with no schedule why not stay and enjoy what God has created?

I met some really nice people at Roan Mtn, some even fed me. ;~)




No comments: